Sometimes you just feel like wearing a tie. Why the hell not? I have never been one to let gender dictate what type of garments or accessories I wear. It would be foolish to let social norms restrict me from some of the fabulous bow ties and suspenders I manage to find.
Blue is my absolute favorite color so when I found this snazzy blue tie, I couldn't resist. The outfit overall is perfect for chilly SoFlo days like today. A black cardigan is worn over a white button down shirt with black trim detail around the collar and is cinched at the waist by a thin waist belt. Funky textured pantyhose round out the menswear-inspired winterish look.
- Shirt: ASOS, White Button Down with Black trim
- Cardigan: Merona (Target), Black Cotton Cardigan
- Tie: Perry Ellis, Blue Paisley Tie
- Skirt: Zara, Black Pencil Skirt
- Tights: H&M, Patterned tights
- Shoes: Nine West, Nubuck Peep Toe Heels