I'm at it again with the menswear pieces. I love to see funky looks with women wearing suspenders but I kept it pretty simple this time opting for this chic black and white look, which is primarily white with a touch of black. It's a look that resembles something you might see a reporter wearing in an old school movie. I'm a writer so it seemed pretty appropriate, n’est-ce pas? A classic button-down, long sleeve shirt and white pants are given some smart personality with black suspenders which feature subtle silver finishes along with a black fedora. I'm ready to get the story.
- Shirt: H&M, White Long Sleeve Button Down
- Pants: The Limited, White Slacks
- Suspenders: Carter Room, Pinstriped Suspenders
- Shoes: Nine West, Nubuck Peep Toe Heels
- Fedora: Novelty store find