Just because you conduct serious business in your office doesn’t mean you should subject yourself to conventional, humdrum décor day in and day out. If you’re the kind of girl who likes to get fancy from time to time, you’ll probably enjoy the idea of spending your day in an office adorned in brilliant hues of gold.
Typically, when I think of gold, I immediately get visuals of obnoxious Vegas décor, Elvis and Liberace. However, if you execute this correctly, you’ll get all of the glitz and glamor without the gaudy. I compiled a couple of items here to get you started.
- Meelano White and gold office chair - view item
- Kate Spade Stapler & Tape Dispenser: Stapler – view item , Tape Dispenser – view item
- Gold Bar Paper Weight – view item
- Gold Push Pins, Paper Clips and Binder Clips: Push Pins - view item, Paper Clips - view item, Binder Clips - view item
- Gold Bubble Pen Set – view item
- Threshold Gold Foiled Lamp Base – view item
- Gold Crystal Fountain Pen – view item
- Nate Berkus Shears – view item