The hot new trend in color is the ever-chic looking hue of camel. The color has been popular for a couple of years now but has recently experienced an explosion in popularity and right fully so. The smooth neutral tone has the unique ability to pair extremely well with nearly everything. Also something about the color steps up the perception of quality and luxury. Add a classic camel, wool scarf to an ensemble and instantly make the look appear more expensive.
Though the color probably works best in fall, I’ve always been a firm believer in breaking a few fashion rules. I’ve gathered a couple of fabulous pieces that I thought you might be interested in adding to your collection. Of course current Miami weather won’t permit me to rock that amazing wool cape but some of my friends up north are still dealing with some pretty chilly weather and could totally go for a piece like that. That is the only reason I envy you northern friends. Have fun sporting your warm camels. I think I’ll make a move on those caged sandals. Yup, don’t mind if I do.
- Doubleweave Wool Cape – Leon Max view item
- Floppy Hat With Contrast Band - Cartazi view item
- Classic Swayze Leather Belt – DAILYLOOK view item
- Russell & Hazel Mini Clutch - Casa view item
- Graham Portfolio Holder Case - Mark and Graham view item
- Stella Dutti Handbag – Stell Dutti view item
- Ernesto Esposito Sandals – Ernesto Esposito view item
- Brielly Pump – Guess by Marciano view item
- Hettie Heels - Dolce Vita view item
- Pointelle Knit Bolero – The Limited view item